- 800.628.7722 x2698
- 100 Hobart Drive
- Hillsboro, OH 45133
- Regular Hours
- Monday–Friday — 9am to 4pm
- 800.628.7722 x3698
- 351 Brooks-Malott Road
- Mt. Orab, OH 45154
- Regular Hours
- Monday–Thursday — 10am to 4pm
Here you will find information and resources regarding textbooks in the bookstore.
- 1. The Bookstore accepts the following forms of payment: cash, check (with a valid Driver’s license), Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and Financial Aid.
- 2. When purchasing books with financial aid the student must present a copy of their class schedule to verify enrollment.
- 3. Bookstore charges for all forms of Financial Aid will only be accepted for the first three weeks of each semester.
- 1. Books can be returned the first 7 days of the semester or within 48 hours after the first week. No returns during finals.
- 2. All sales are final on the last day of Drop/Add for the semester.
- 3. Receipts must accompany all returns.
- 4. Refunds for purchases made by check will be issued after 10 business days.
- 5. Books purchased in shrink-wrap cannot be returned once the shrink-wrap has been opened.
- 6. Books may only be returned if in resalable condition.
Here you will find information on the computer hardware and software for sale in the bookstore.
Laptops for Sale
Laptops are available for sale in the Bookstore, limit of one per student on financial aid per academic year. To charge an electronic device to financial aid an approved Bookstore Voucher must be obtained from the Financial Aid Office. Also you can view the Bookstore's Technology Partner Sites online which provide discounted prices for college students.
Visit the Online Bookstore's Technology page to view the available technology and software.
You may want to consider purchasing Microsoft Office 365 from the Bookstore exclusively for higher education students and faculty. This package includes the latest versions of all the best in class Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, Publisher, OneNote, and ongoing access to updates.
Cap, gown and tassels for graduation can be orderd at any SSCC Bookstore. Orders must be placed no later than January 30 to be applied to financial aid. All orders need to be placed no later than February 26. No money will be taken at the time of order.
- Cap, Gown & Tassel – $35.00
The Student Textbook Exchange allows students to buy and sell used textbooks with other Southern State students.
Note: Southern State is not responsible for any transactions that occur via the Student Textbook Exchange.