The NEW Southern State Agriculture facility provides the College with a 3648 sq. ft. state-of-the-art building with top-notch learning environments for a variety of disciplines within Southern State's Ag Department. The building is housed on the North Campus in Wilmington and is easily accessible to ag students enrolled in the program.
This new facility will allow for more experiential agricultural learning with features such as a learning lab and teaching greenhouse. For more information on Agriculture Programs at Southern State, contact Tom Smith at 800.628.7722, x2693 or John Joy at x.4510.
Southern State will host an open house for the new Agriculture facility on Thursday, Nov. 2, 2017 from 3-6 pm. All are welcome to attend. Tours of the facility will be guided by current students and staff. The open house is FREE, and light refreshments will be served.
- Facility: 3648 sq. ft.
- Location: North Campus in Wilmington
- Open for Classes: Spring Semester 2018
- Spring 2017 - 6 Freshmen, 6 Sophomores
- Fall 2017 - 9 Freshmen, 4 Sophomores
- When – November 2, 2017 @ 3-6 pm
- Where – SSCC North Campus (Wilmington)
- All are welcome to attend