If you ever wanted to travel but didn't know where to start, come travel with friends in comfort and safety.
Southern State is offering students (and alumni) an opportunity to travel abroad to Venice, Florence, & Rome in May 2018. Italy leaves no stone unturned–and no traveler underwhelmed. You'll see where Venetian dukes once ruled at Doge's Palace, stroll across the medieval Ponte Vecchio, and stand in the former epicenter of gladiatorial combat in the Colosseum. Renaissance artworks like Michelangelo's statue of David and Botticelli's The Birth of Venus bridge the Middle Ages with modern times, and reflect the flourish of enlightenment that occurred in Europe between the fourteenth and the sixteenth century.
- Travel Dates — May 7 – 16, 2018
- Tour Length — 10 days
- Departure Gateway — Columbus, OH
- Contact — For more info, contact Peggy Chalker (email@example.com) or Jeff Wallace (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Enrollment Booklet – Please read the Enrollment Booklet for information regarding our booking conditions, payment plans, insurance coverage, and cancellation policies.
How to Enroll
Register early for savings opportunities, and enroll now to lock in the price! All need to be enrolled by February 1st. Follow the link below for full details on the trip including pricing and to sign up!
Early Enrollment Discounts
- Kick-off Discount – $200 discount available for anyone who enrolls between now and April 3rd.
- April Discount – $100 April discount available for travelers who enroll April 3rd.
- Repeat Traveler Discount – $100 discount to anyone who has traveled with EF before in addition to the Kick-Off or April discounts.
- Germany Discount – $50 discount for travelers enrolled in this year's Germany and the Alps program if they enroll between now and 30 days after they return from the program. This means if they enroll before April 3rd they would get a $350 discount!