The pilot launch of Navigate is intended for New 2019 Students.
Navigate is your personal guide to uncomplicated college. Navigate can assist you with choosing a major, building a class schedule, scheduling advising meetings, and much more!
As you plan your college journey, make Navigate your centralized location for information and action. Streamline your college experience from your first semester to graduation. Navigate gives you clear direction and helps you make the best use of your time.
Use Navigate to explore careers that fit your goals, design your academic plan, build your best class schedule and register, and make appointments with your Navigator.
- Always know what's next - Stay updated on approaching deadlines, forms submissions, and/or events you may want to join.
- Create your own destiny - Explore academic programs and careers that interest you.
- Have everything at your fingertips - Find the information you need, when you need it, all in one place.
Your login credentials are the same as you use to login to your MyRecords, MyMail, and MyELearn accounts.
Log in now at: https://sscc.navigate.eab.com/
- User Name: Full email address – first initial of first name + last name + @live.sscc.edu (example: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Password: same used to login to your SSCC MyRecords, MyMail, and MyELearn accounts
Have questions? Connect with an SSCC advisor at 800.628.7722 x2825