Winter Meeting: Cattle Producers
The Workforce Development and Community Services Division of Southern State Community College is sponsoring this FREE event to allow local cattle producers and area agriculture entities to learn from seasoned professionals in the field. Registration is required for this event and a meal will be provided during the evening.
We hope you can take advantage of this unique training opportunity, and look forward to seeing you at the event!
Date: Thursday, February 9, 2023
Time: 6:30 - 8:30pm
- Southern State Community College
- Brown County Campus - Community Room
- 351 Brooks-Malott Rd.
- Mt. Orab, Ohio 45154
Beef cattle farmers may operate as commercial feedlot beef producers or as cow-calf operations. Many feedlot producers are involved with raising beef cattle to market weight and usually purchase their cattle as weanlings instead of breeding their own stock.
The FREE Winter Meeting will offer a great line-up of seasoned professionals who will offer valuable insight into issues surrounding the cattle industry.
- Thomas Carper | Multimin USA - Multimin USA, INC. is a company located in Fort Collins, CO. Multimin supports cow/calf, beef/dairy, and stocker/feeder operations with MULTIMIN® 90, an injectable aqueous supplemental source of zinc, manganese, selenium, and copper in a readily available form which bypasses antagonists in feed, forage, distillers grain and drinking water that can reduce the absorption of these critical trace minerals. To learn more, visit https://www.multiminusa.com/.
- Brent Tolle | Boehringer Ingelheim - Boehringer Ingelheim is driven by the desire to serve humankind by improving human and animal health. As a global leader in the animal health industry, they are working on first-in-class innovation for the prediction, prevention, and treatment of diseases in animals. To learn more, visit https://www.boehringer-ingelheim.com/.
- Seth Clark | Merck Animal Health - Merck uses the power of leading-edge science to save and improve lives around the world. For more than 130 years, Merck has brought hope to humanity through the development of important medicines and vaccines. They are at the forefront of research to deliver innovative health solutions that advance the prevention and treatment of diseases in people and animals. To learn more, visit https://www.merck-animal-health.com/.