All face-to-face group campus visits are currently not being offered, however if you would like to schedule a virtual zoom visit, please Register for a Zoom Group Visit. When operations return to normal, group campus visits will be offered at our three campus locations; Brown County Campus; Mt. Orab, Central Campus; Hillsboro, and Fayette Campus; Washington Courthouse. Group Visits are designed for large groups whose needs may not be met by our regular schedule of daily visits. We encourage college access programs, early college awareness groups, organizations, middle school classes, and high school classes to schedule a group visit. If you have a group with specific needs please call 937.393.3431 ext. 2677 to set up a visit that best suits your group.
Please review the following information before registering your group.
Scheduling a Group Visit:
When scheduling a visit please consider the following: (Face-to-face visits are not currently available).
- Visits are scheduled Monday through Friday between 9:00am and 3:00pm on a first come first serve basis.
- You will need to indicate which campus location you would like to visit.
- Saturday Visits are available when our office is given a minimum of 30 days' notice and schedules permit.
- While our office will try our best to accommodate your request some dates such as finals week, holidays, etc. may be unavailable.
When scheduling a visit please consider the following:
- Visits are to be scheduled three weeks before the desired visit date (we will schedule visits up to six months in advance of the desired date).
- We ask that you limit your group size to 75 participants including chaperones.
- You will receive a confirmation pack via e-mail as well as a hard copy with details of your group visit.
We ask that if a cancelation or postponement is needed that we receive notification a minimum of 72 hours in advance. If Southern State Community College is closed due to inclement weather or other issues you will be contacted by our office to reschedule your visit.