Campuses are open 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday.
As we have navigated the COVID-19 pandemic, we have endeavored to follow the latest guidance from the CDC, the Ohio Department of Health and our local health officials. Due to recent significant changes in recommendations and improved local conditions, effective March 14, we are suspending the requirement that everyone wear a mask while inside our campuses. It is still vitally important that we all follow the practices that will increase our individual and collective chances of not getting extremely ill from COVID19. Please take a look at the revised CDC guidance.
- The decision to revise the campus mask policy is based on compliance with the latest guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. This guidance is based upon transmission rates, vaccination rates and risk status of the individual.
- Individual faculty requirements in the classroom may differ from the suspension of the campus-wide masking requirement.
- Changes in rates and risk may require re-implementation of preventative strategies, including daily symptom monitoring, masking, distancing, screening tests for the unvaccinated.
- Mitigation strategies to eliminate transmission will continue to stay in place, testing for symptomatic and exposed individuals, quarantine guidance based on vaccination status, and isolation for those testing positive for COVID-19.
- Information for Students
- HEERF III / ARP Student Aid Funds
- General Information about Classes
- Information for Employees
- Information for Faculty
- Campus Information and Events
Additional SSCC Information
- COVID-19 Transitional Recovery Plan
- Response Procedure
- Expected Behavior on Campus
- General Guidelines for Environmental Safety
- Mental Health & Wellbeing
- Safety in the Workplace
- CARES Act Reporting