The Health Advocate Crisis Line
The Health Advocate Crisis Line is available to Employees, their Spouses, Dependents, Parents, and Parents-in-law at no cost.
- Crisis Line Available 24/7 at 877-240-6863
- Email: answers@HealthAdvocate.com
- Web: HealthAdvocate.com/Members
IMPACT Solutions, Your EAP Program
The Office of Human Resources would like to remind you about IMPACT Solutions (Southern State's employee assistance program). It's free for you and your household members, dependents living away from home, parents, and parents-in-law.
It offers a wide variety of health and wellness resources, including:
- 5-free, face-to-face counseling sessions with a licensed counselor in our area;
- telephonic counseling;
- legal assistance;
- store discounts;
- and much more.
IMPACT Solutions also offers OUTSTANDING INFORMATION ON THE COVID-19 outbreak and what you can do in your personal life and at home.
Here is how to log in and access the resources:
- Click on the orange button: 'Go to member login'
- Member Login - Username: sscc
- Click on the red banner at top of page: NEWS ALERT Coronavirus COVID-19 Outbreak
IMPACT Solutions 24/7 In the Moment Phone Support
IMPACT Solutions 24/7 In the Moment Phone Support provides immediate access to licensed mental health professionals. They can help with a wide range of things you may be experiencing such as heightened anxiety, depression, trouble sleeping, and other emotional concerns.
- Toll free 800-227-6007
- Web: www.MyImpactSolution.com
Medical Mutual of Ohio (MMO) Grief Counseling
Medical Mutual of Ohio (MMO) also has resources that could help. They offer a Grief Counseling Program with their partner New Directions. Grief counseling is not just for the loss of a loved one or friend, but grief can be caused by job loss, financial stress, or difficulties or conflicts with family members. For assistance call the Employee Assistance Program listed below. You also have access to various legal forms through New Directions. Forms such as rental agreements, identity theft affidavits, complaint letters for credit card billing errors, buy/sell agreements, living trusts, and much more. Log on using the instructions below and explore the available forms.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) 800-624-5544
- MMO 24-Hour Nurse Line 888-912-0636
- New Directions
- *Go to NDwillprep.com
- *Enter code MML to log in