MyEconnect is the online Human Resources Information System (HRIS) for all employees that integrates human resources, benefits and payroll operations.
MyEconnect provides a central location for supervisors to access payroll, manage teams, update personnel information, post jobs, and hire employees. It also allows employees to access earning statements, clock their time, view timesheets, schedule time off from work, view benefits options, and complete benefit enrollments.
Additionally, the system streamlines the hiring process, as well as administering benefits and paying employees, by integrating them into one system.
Key benefits for Southern State include consistent processes and roles, the ability to leverage training and resources, reduction in duplicate entry, and improved access and security.
- Allows employees to manage their personal information directly via the employee self-service portal
- Align with the new Adjunct pay structure to allow for improved recruiting, hiring and retention of Adjunct employees
- Elimination of manual paperwork, changes will be made in real time
- W2s will be available electronically, eliminating the need to wait for them to be mailed
- Changes to marital status
- Benefit enrollment
- MyEconnect improves payroll processing efficiency and provides employees and supervisors with up-to-date information about hours worked and available leave balances. Employees will no longer need to fax, email or hand-deliver time cards. Instead, a user-friendly online system is what most will use.
Download the DayForce HCM app from the App Store or Google Play.
Click below to access instructional videos on some of the key features offered by MyEconnect, powered by dayforce.
Access MyEconnect from the Faculty & Staff page and enter your SSCC login information:
- User Name: Full email address – first initial of first name + last name + @sscc.edu (example: email@example.com)
- Password: same used to login to SSCC email account
Your MyEconnect username and password are now the same as all other SSCC services. To change your password follow the Change SSCC Password Tutorial. If you have lost your password and need to recover it, follow the Recover Your SSCC Password Tutorial. If you need additional assistance contact Tech Support by phone at 800-628-7722 x2800 and select Option 1 for Password Assistance, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional information will be posted on this page, contact the Human Resources Department if you have specific questions.
From the MyEconnect Home screen, navigate to Earnings from the navigation on the left and select the pay period you want to view.
From the MyEconnect Home screen, navigate to Work, and Time Away List from the navigation panel on the left. Click Balances to view your available balances, and click Request New Time Off to submit a new request. Your request will be pending manager approval.
From the Home screen, click the Profile & Settings link located under you name and job title. From here you can edit your information on the Profile screen, or submit a form on the Forms screen.
Please Note: To access DayForce HCM, please use Internet Explorer or FireFox. Other browsers, such as Chrome, are not supported and functionality will be limited. If you experience technical difficulties related to the browser or Microsoft Silverlight, please call the IT Helpdesk at x2800.