All Health Benefits information can now be found on MyEconnect. To find this information login to your MyEconnect portal and select the Benefits icon.
If you would like more information on the college's Health Insurance please contact Human Resources.
Provide documentation of completion of the following activities by May 31th of each contracted year for the College's contribution to the H.S.A or H.R.A account:
|Annual Wellness Visit||$625||$1,250|
|Health Risk Assessment||$625||$1,250|
- About your Benefits
- Anthem Summary of Benefits Coverage
- Proof of Visit Form
- Benefits: What, like Its Hard?
Better Care News
- Getting Breast Self-Exams Right - Life-saving advice for the women in your life [infographic]
- Not-So-Secret Resource - HR can help you get more from your plan
- Take Control - 4 ways to manage chronic conditions [video]
- The Hype on Height - Is a standing desk really better?
- Migraine Mastery - Some treatments might surprise you [infographic]
Frequently Called Numbers
|Lumenos Customer Service (HSA Plan)||888-224-4902|
|Lumenos Precertification (HSA Plan)||866-398-1922|
|Express Scripts Customer Service||866-876-0333|
|Express Scripts Prior Authorizations||866-310-3666|
|Express Scripts Mail Order Services||866-800-8780|
|24/7 Nurseline (Lumenos)||866-800-8780|
|BlueCard Customer Service (coverage while traveling)||800-810-BLUE (2583)|
|Dental Customer Service||877-604-2156|
|Vision Customer Service||866-723-0515|
|Anthem Website Address||www.anthem.com|