Southern State Community College is proud to make available The IMPACT Employee Assistance & Work/Life Program (EAP), offering confidential support and guidance for you and your family including household members, dependents in and away from home, parents and parents-in-law.
It can be frustrating when personal and/or work related problems surface and it's unclear where to turn for help. When complications arise from stress, marital and family issues, parenting challenges, elder or child care concerns, depression, anxiety, substance use, and other emotional stressors, it's comforting to have someone to talk to.
Effective September 1, 2017 you will have access to professional phone support around-the-clock, on an unlimited basis, offering you and your family members peace of mind that there is always someone to talk to, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Face-to-face counseling is also be available, with up to 5 complimentary counseling sessions per occurrence.
Program features include:
- 24/7 Live immediate in-the-moment support and guidance provided by a licensed mental health professional at 800-227-6007
- Complimentary face-to-face counseling with a local network of licensed mental health professionals
- A comprehensive mobile friendly web-based portal with articles, resources, referral locators and interactive features
- Legal, financial, and identity theft assistance
- Child and elder-care assistance
- Referrals to community resources
- And more...
To access program features and for more information visit myimpactsolution.com