- Prior to leaving home conduct a daily symptom self-assessment. Per the CDC, symptoms include elevated temperature, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, and loss of taste or smell. If you have any symptom, you MUST stay home.
- Stagger entering the building so that you are not arriving in a group.
- Until further notice, when you arrive on campus, you MUST sign in at the front reception desk on each campus. Sign out when you leave. We need to know which areas need to be sanitized and when.
- All students, visitors, faculty and staff MUST wear a mask UNLESS you work in an enclosed office and are alone. Masks will be provided to all employees and can be obtained from maintenance at the campus prior to July 6.
- Maintain physical distancing of at least 6 feet between people. Barriers are being installed where this is problematic and where possible.
- You must regularly wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Frequently disinfect your work stations and classrooms. Sanitizing wipes will be available in your area. Contact maintenance when you are getting low.
- ANY student or employee who has been on campus and developed symptoms is REQUIRED to immediately self-isolate, and notify your instructor or supervisor. Instructors and supervisors ARE REQUIRED to report such exposures or suspected cases to your respective Vice President AND the local County Health District.
- Report any unsafe conditions or compliance issues to your instructor or immediate supervisor.
With everyone's cooperation and faithful adherence to the guidance, we will be able to maintain a safe and healthy work environment.