This group is only available to students on the Autism Spectrum. This group will alternate week to week, meaning that every other week we will have social activities instead of doing group discussion. Topics that will be discussed will be related to academic skills, interpersonal communication and relationships, future plans, as well as time and stress management.
Wednesdays from 6pm - 7pm
- Sept. 12: Introduction
- Sept. 19: Social
- Sept. 26: Academic skills
- Oct. 3: Social
- Oct. 10: Time and Stress management
- Oct. 17: Social
- Oct. 24: Interpersonal communications and relationships
- Oct. 31: Social
- Nov. 7: Working in groups
- Nov. 14: Social
- Nov. 21: Future plans
- Nov. 28: Tying it all together!
- Dec. 5: Finals week - social.
*Snacks and refreshments will be provided
*The dates marked "social" will be fun days that the group will decide on together.