The Real Men Wear Pink campaign kicked off on September 21st, and will be holding a Real Men Wear Pink KILTS Walk for Cancer on October 14th from 9am-12pm. Dress in your CRAZIEST PINK OUTFIT and join us on the SSCC track. All donations go to the American Cancer Society's Real Men Wear Pink campaign. Help us raise awareness for Breast Cancer and all cancers! Thank you for the support.
- WHEN — Saturday, October 14, 2017 9am-12pm
- WHERE — SSCC Track at Central Campus
- PURPOSE — To help raise awareness for Breat Cancer. Dress in your craziest pink outfit! (Does NOT have to be a kilt)
- COST — Donation of $5 or more. All proceeds go to the American Cancer Society's Real Men Wear Pink Campaign. You can also donate through Bob Hixson's personal webpage if you are not able to attend!
- SPONSORED BY — Bob Hixson, Real Men Wear Pink Candidate. – firstname.lastname@example.org