Why We Formed a Relay For Life Fundraising Team
Almost all of us have been touched by cancer in some way, so we've decided to make a difference by raising money and walking in our local American Cancer Society Relay For Life event.
At the event, our team will take turns walking around the track to raise money and awareness to help the American Cancer Society in the world’s largest movement to end cancer.
Our team is taking action to help finish the fight. Please join our team or make a donation. Saving lives from cancer starts with one team, one participant, and one dollar at a time.
- Angie Moots – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michelle Meddock – email@example.com
- Gayle Mackay – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ann Ernst – email@example.com
- Rainee Angles – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paula Campagna – email@example.com
- Misi Griffith – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Katlyn Edenfield – email@example.com
- Molly McComas – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kare Kits | Southern State Cancer Crusaders is collecting items to create Kare Kits care packages for anyone who is going through treatments. View the Kare Kits Flyer for more information.
- Strike Out Cancer | April 21, 2017 @ 6pm | Highland Lanes | View the Stike Out Cancer flyer for more information
- Relay for Life Walk | June 23 - 24, 2017 | Starts 6pm on Friday and ends Saturday at 12pm | Highland County Fairgrounds
Want to join our team, donate, or find out more?
To join our team, donate, or find out more visit our Team Page on the Relay for Life website.
With any Questions: