Enrollment ends February 7th, 2019
If you ever wanted to travel but didn't know where to start, come travel with friends in comfort and safety.
Roll out the green carpet and let the raw beauty of this timeless landscape become your reality. See it cover the streets of Dublin in a quilt of fact and lore, from the fiction of Molly Malone to the legend of Big Jim Larkin, whose bronze monument is a bold reminder of his realness. And before the city streets lose their charm, follow the trail of daffodils that outlines the Ring of Kerry.
This fantastic opportunity will be paired with the Southern State course Introduction to Travel Writing, for those seeking credit. You can come for just the trip or enroll for credit.
- Travel Dates — May 13 – 21, 2019
- Tour Length — 9 days
- Departure Gateway — Columbus, OH
- Contact — For more info, contact Peggy Chalker (email@example.com) or Jeff Wallace (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Enrollment Booklet – Please read the Enrollment Booklet for information regarding our booking conditions, payment plans, insurance coverage, and cancellation policies.
How to Enroll
Register early for savings opportunities, and enroll now to lock in the price! All need to be enrolled by February 7th, 2019. Follow the link below for full details on the trip including pricing and to sign up!
Early Enrollment Discounts
- July Discount – $200 July discount available for travelers who enroll by July 6th.