The purpose of the Respiratory Care Club (RCC) first and foremost is to inform and educate the public on respiratory illnesses and diseases.
Second is to serve as a fundraising organization to pay for respiratory care students’ expenses not covered by grants, scholarships or other forms of financial aid. Third is to establish, fund and award a respiratory care scholarship. Last, is to serve as a support group for past and present respiratory care students.
Contact the RCC Advisor for information on how to join.
- Breakfast with the Bunny & Easter Egg Hunt | Saturday, April 8 @ 9am-11am | Fayatte Campus
- Breakfast will include: Pancakes, sausage, and a beverage
- Cost: $4 adults, $2.50 children (10 years & under) $10 for family with 4-6 members
- The Easter Egg Hunt will begin at 10am
- The Easter Bunny will be available for picture!
- RSVP by April 1st and your child will receive a small gift | Text Theresa at 740.463.2688 or email Chyane at email@example.com
- Wednesday April 19 @ 12:30am | Fayette Campus | Room 120
- Chyane Collins
- Respiratory Care Program Director & Assistant Professor
- 800.628.7722 x5620
Chyane is not only the advisor for the Respiratory Care Club but is also the Respiratory Care Program Director and a full-time Assistant Professor at Southern State.