The purpose of the Respiratory Care Club (RCC) first and foremost is to inform and educate the public on respiratory illnesses and diseases.
Second is to serve as a fundraising organization to pay for respiratory care students’ expenses not covered by grants, scholarships or other forms of financial aid. Third is to establish, fund and award a respiratory care scholarship. Last, is to serve as a support group for past and present respiratory care students.
Contact the RCC Advisor for information on how to join.
Washington Court House Great Strides for Cystic Fibrosis
- When: Saturday, May 13th | Check in @ 9:00am, Walk/Run starts at 10:00am
- Where: McHenry Field, Washington Court House, OH
- Registration: Register today by visiting: http://greatstrides.cff.org & choose Washington Court House, OH 2017
- Start a team, make a donation or volunteer on walk day. Enjoy snacks, drinks, community involvement, and FUN!
- Chyane Collins
- Respiratory Care Program Director & Assistant Professor
- 800.628.7722 x5620
Chyane is not only the advisor for the Respiratory Care Club but is also the Respiratory Care Program Director and a full-time Assistant Professor at Southern State.