New Student Orientation is the best way to start your college career off right! New students are expected to attend one of the mandatory orientations listed below.
You must have a class schedule to attend orientation. If you need to schedule classes or make changes to your current schedule please contact the Advising Center at 1-800-628-7722, Ext. 2825 to schedule an appointment. You will not be permitted to register for classes at orientation.
There are six orientation sessions to choose from. Please choose the one that is most convenient for you. You will need to arrive 10 to 15 minutes prior to the start of your session to check-in. You will also need a photo ID to check-in.
Fall Orientation Schedule
You must register ONLINE for your orientation by August 8th, using the Online Registration Form
- Brown County Campus (Mt. Orab) | Wednesday, August 10, 2016 | 1pm - 3pm
- Brown County Campus (Mt. Orab) | Wednesday, August 10, 2016 | 6pm - 8pm
- Fayette Campus (Washington C.H.) | Thursday, August 11, 2016 | 6pm - 8pm
- Central Campus (Hillsboro) | Monday, August 15, 2016 | 1pm - 3pm
- Central Campus (Hillsboro) | Monday, August 15, 2016 | 6pm - 8pm
- North Campus (Wilmington) | Tuesday, August 16, 2016 | 6pm - 8pm
At Orientation you will be attending the following sessions:
- Student Success Center
- Student Records
- Super Start Scholarship
- Financial Aid
- College Credit Plus
- Library Services