The Mission of SSCC Theatre Company is to provide our community exposure to the dramatic arts through a professional production process. Community involvement is an integral component of the company, and this collaboration of students and community members on the stage and behind the scenes fosters the quality performances so valued by our audiences. In conjunction with Southern State Community College's Strategic Vision, SSCC Theatre Company strives to be a "first choice" theatre for our students, community artists, and patrons.
SSCC Theatre Company also engages altruistically with the community, providing volunteers, education, and creative collaboration. We have worked with local school districts, the Senior Citizens Center, the Highland House Museum, the Paxton Theatre, and Relay for Life ... just to name a few.
To become a member, contact Rainee Angles at firstname.lastname@example.org, or x2794
Meetings will be held the first Tuesday of each month, August through May, in the Edward K. Daniels Auditorium at 6:30 pm. Our group is comprised of students, staff, faculty, and community members. Anyone with an interest in theatre, onstage or off, is welcome to join us.
- Tuesday, September 14, 2021: ZOOM (contact Paula Campagna email@example.com for a zoom invite).
- Tuesday, October 5, 2021: Highland House Ornament Crafting
- Tuesday, November 9, 2021: Possible Othering Workshop
- Tuesday, December 7, 2021: Christmas Fun!
- Tuesday, January 11, 2022
- Tuesday, February 1, 2022
- Tuesday, March 1, 2022
- Tuesday, April 5, 2022: Officer Nominations
- Tuesday, May 3, 2022: Officer Elections