All employees should become familiar with Southern State’s internal operating procedures, the Policy & Information Manual, Catalog and website because all contain policies that may be applicable to them.
- This manual contains general policies and procedures that apply to Adjunct Faculty conduct and behavior as members of the college community.
- Southern State seeks to provide a safe learning and working environment for students, faculty, staff and campus visitors and the college is bound by applicable state law that requires criminal background checks in certain situations.
- This exposure control plan is provided to help eliminate or minimize the risk of occupational bloodborne pathogen exposure of employees.
- This document serves as the written Chemical Hygiene Plan for laboratories using chemical substances at all campuses of Southern State.
- This manual contains general policies and procedures that apply to employees’ conduct and behavior as members of the college community. It contains information regarding the governance, services, functions, employees, students and facilities of Southern State.
- This manual provides a method for evaluating records by function and by legal concern that would be true for all public colleges.
- Tuition reimbursement funding is used to reimburse employees for the cost of tuition for classes taken at regionally accredited institutions. The classes must be related to maintaining or improving employee skills.