New Student Orientation is the best way to start your college career off right! New students are expected to attend one of the mandatory orientations listed below.
You must have a class schedule to attend orientation. If you need to schedule classes or make changes to your current schedule please contact the Advising Center at 1-800-628-7722, Ext. 2825 to schedule an appointment. You will not be permitted to register for classes at orientation.
You can choose from two orientation sessions for the Summer Semester, and six orientation sessions for the Fall Semester. Please choose the one that is most convenient for you. You will need to arrive 10 to 15 minutes prior to the start of your session to check-in. You will also need a photo ID to check-in.
Summer 2017 Orientation Schedule
You must register ONLINE for your orientation using the Summer Online Registration Form
- Central Campus (Hillsboro) | Monday, May 15, 2017 | 1pm - 3pm
- Central Campus (Hillsboro) | Tuesday, May 16, 2017 | 6pm - 8pm
Fall 2017 Orientation Schedule
You must register ONLINE for your orientation using the Fall Online Registration Form
- Brown County Campus (Mt. Orab) | Wednesday, August 9, 2017 | 1pm - 3pm & 6pm - 8pm
- North Campus (Wilmington) | Thursday, August 10, 2017 | 6pm - 8pm
- Fayette Campus (Washington C.H.) | Tuesday, August 15, 2017 | 6pm - 8pm
- Central Campus (Hillsboro) | Wednesday, August 16, 2017 | 1pm - 3pm & 6pm - 8pm
At Orientation you will be attending the following sessions:
- Student Success Center
- Student Records
- Financial Aid
- College Credit Plus
- Library Services