All registered students must make payment or arrangements to pay (financial aid, an approved third party agreement or a completed Deferred Payment Plan) prior to each semester.
- Summer Semester 2018 — May 18, 2018
- Fall Semester 2018 — August 10, 2018
- Spring Semester 2019 — January 4, 2019
- Summer Semester 2019 — May 17, 2019
All Tuition & Fees must be paid in full before registration is complete. Payments may be made as follows:
- Online by accessing your MyRecords account. (24/7 service)
- Automated phone system - 1-800-628-7722 Press # when prompted - Have your id number and payment amount ready. (24/7 service)
- Mailed to PO Box 880 Hillsboro, Ohio 45133.
- In person - At the Business Office located in Hillsboro at the Central Campus.
- By phone - 1-800-628-7722 Ext. 2652
Available Payment Options
Deferred Payment Option
A contractual Deferred Payment Plan is available by completing a Deferred Payment Plan contract. This must be completed prior to each Semester. All payments must be completed prior to registration for the next semester. Deferred Payment Plan contracts can be executed in the Business Office
Federal and state financial aid is available for those who qualify. For more information, visit Apply for Financial Aid.
Student loans are available for all students who qualify. Eligibility is determined by completing the FASFA. The freshman loan amount is $3500 plus $2000 for a total of $5500. The sophomore loan amount is $4500 plus $2000 for a total of $6500. Additional loans may be available for independent students. For more information, visit Grants & Loans.
Southern State reserves the right to refuse registration if there is a balance of fees from a previous semester. Any requests for exceptions to this policy must be submitted to the Business Office.
For more information, visit Financial Policies.