Phi Theta Kappa recognizes and rewards high-achieving students.
Phi Theta Kappa (ΦΘΚ) is a national honor society for community college students that provides opportunities through Honors in Action and Five Star Competitive Edge to develop such critical skills as problem solving, project planning, team building, effective communication and conflict resolution. These skills can give you a competitive edge when planning for transfer or applying for jobs. However, members are not required to participate in chapter activies or student development programs.
There are no current upcoming events, please check back soon for meeting dates and times
- Congratulations to Amanda Payton for being selected as a 2016 Coca-Cola Leaders of Promise Scholar! This scholarship is designed to provide new Phi Theta Kappa members with financial resources to help defray educational expenses while enrolled in a two-year college while also encouraging participation in Society programs.
- Phi Theta Kappa's National Conference, called Nerd Nation, was held April 6 – 10 in Washington D.C.
Check out the Photos page to see some of the events our chapter participated in at the conference.
- Don't forget to work on your CollegeFish application for scholarships, transfer support, and job possibilities.
- For help with signing up for your collegefish.org profile, there will be assistants at your campus with computers. Keep an eye out for them.
- Keep watching your email for important member registration information and deadlines.