The Information Technology Services Department, located in room 403 on Central Campus, serves as the technical support team for the college. Use the information on this page for help with your password, email, MyCanvas, or any other technology issues or questions.
Standard Office Hours
|Monday – Thursday||8:00am - 4:00pm|
|Friday||8:00am - 12:00pm|
Extended Office Hours - First two weeks of each semester
|Monday – Thursday||4:00pm - 8:00pm|
*Extended Office Hours are for general questions and password reset assistance only. Please Submit a Service Ticket or call the number listed below. If no one answers please leave a voicemail and provide call back information.
- Service Ticket
- Submit a Service Ticket
- 800.628.7722 x2800 or 937.393.3431 x2800
- Option 1: Password Assistance
- Option 2: Student Assistance with MyCanvas
- Option 3: Instructor Assistance with MyCanvas
- Option 4: All other Technical Issues
- Information Technology Services Department
- Southern State Community College
- 100 Hobart Drive
- Hillsboro, OH 45133
Online Knowledge Base
More of a do-it yourself type? Visit the Online Knowledge Base. The Knowledge Base is home to articles, custom SSCC how-to guides, FAQs and more, and is available 24/7. Save yourself time and find the answers you need fast with the SSCC Knowledge Base.
MyRecords is where you manage your username and password. Follow the tutorials below to change or recover your password.
MyMail is Southern State's student and faculty email service, powered by Office 365.
MyCanvas is Southern State's learning management system. Your online classes will each have a site in MyCanvas that will serve as a hub for all the course content and activities.
Have suggestions for additional tutorials? Email the Webmaster at email@example.com.
Faculty & Staff Technology Information
The staff of the Information Technology Services Department serve as the technical support team for the college. The department is located in 403 on Central Campus and operates from 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday.
Follow the steps below to access your voice mail from a remote location.
From cell/home phone:
- Call the local or 800 number. After getting the main menu, press "*" and then enter your 4-ldigit extension. Enter your PIN and access your messages. Messages will expire after 180 days.
- Click on the corresponding "Incoming Voice mail from..." messages in your SSCC email inbox.
Faculty and Staff can use the Technology Request Form to request a needed hardware or software. This form is not to be used for Tech Support related issues.