Forgot your password? Visit MyPassword Reset.
Office 365 is a free suite of applications available to all SSCC students. It includes "light" cloud-based versions of traditional office programs like Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint as well as the OneDrive application which allows up to 5 GB of online storage so students can access their files from anywhere. You can access these applications thought the Office 365 My Apps Portal. Students can also download & install Office 365 "full version" suite on up to 5 devices by following the Install free Microsoft Office 365 Software instruction. For more details visit Office Help & Training.
- With Office 365, students have access to download & install Microsoft Office 365 "full version" suite on up to five devices.
- Students can also download a "mobile version" of Office 365:
iOS | Android | Windows
- Chromebook users can download a light version of Office 365 from the Google Play Store.
- Sync your mobile device with your Office 365 account. Sync your mobile device Instructions.
- Forward email from your Office 365 to another account. Forward Email Instructions.
Troubleshooting & Support
- If you are using Internet Explorer 9 or below, upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer.
- For more information on Office 365, visit Microsoft's Office Help & Training webpage.
- Contact Tech Support for additional assistance.
- To change your student password follow the Change SSCC Password Tutorial. If you have lost your password and need to recover it, follow the Recover Your SSCC Password Tutorial.