Office 365 is a free cloud-based suite of applications available to all SSCC students. It includes “light” versions of traditional office programs like Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint as well as the OneDrive application which allows up to 5 GB of online storage so students can access their files from anywhere. Take the Office365 tour for more details.
- With Office 365, students have access to download & install Microsoft Office 2016 full version suite on up to five devices.
- Students can also download a mobile version of Office 365:
iOS | Android | Windows
- Sync your mobile device with your Office 365 account. Sync your mobile device Instructions.
- Forward email from your Office 365 to another account. Forward Email Instructions.
Troubleshooting & Support
- If you are using Internet Explorer 9 or below, upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer.
- For more information on Office 365, see Microsoft’s Office 365: A Tour for Users.
- Contact the Tech Support for additional assistance.
- To reset your student password you must be logged in to one of the college's computers at any of the four campuses. Press Control + Alt + Delete, select 'Change a password', enter your old password then enter your new password twice. Once you enter your new password you will need to select the arrow button to save your changes.