Forgot your password? Visit MyPassword Reset.
Office 365 is a free cloud-based suite of applications available to all SSCC students. It includes “light” versions of traditional office programs like Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint as well as the OneDrive application which allows up to 5 GB of online storage so students can access their files from anywhere. Visit Office Help & Training for more details.
- With Office 365, students have access to download & install Microsoft Office 2016 full version suite on up to five devices.
- Students can also download a mobile version of Office 365:
iOS | Android | Windows
- Sync your mobile device with your Office 365 account. Sync your mobile device Instructions.
- Forward email from your Office 365 to another account. Forward Email Instructions.
Troubleshooting & Support
- If you are using Internet Explorer 9 or below, upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer.
- For more information on Office 365, visit Microsoft's Office Help & Training webpage.
- Contact Tech Support for additional assistance.
- To change your student password follow the Change SSCC Password Tutorial. If you have lost your password and need to recover it, follow the Recover Your SSCC Password Tutorial.