There’s always something exciting to announce at Southern State – cool upcoming events, new academic programs, celebrations of student success. Check out our press releases to local media and keep your thumb on Southern State’s pulse!
Check out the Archive for press releases from previous years.
- SSCC announces honors lists for fall semester
- Southern State Community College has released its President's List and Dean's List for academic excellence for Fall Semester 2019. To be eligible for the President's List, a student must maintain a 4.0 grade point average while carrying a specific number of academic credit hours. Those who achieve the Dean's List are full-time students who have earned at least a 3.5 grade point average out of a possible 4.0.
- SSCC Board of Trustees to meet January 15
- The Southern State Community College Board of Trustees will meet at 12:00 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 15, in the Community Room on SSCC's Brown County Campus.
- SSCC Respiratory Care celebrates graduation
- Southern State Community College honored the 13th graduating class of the Respiratory Care program during a Dec. 7 ceremony on the college's Central Campus in Hillsboro.
- Auditions for SSCC Theatre's "The Diary of Anne Frank" will be January 17
- SSCC Theatre will hold auditions for the spring production of "The Diary of Anne Frank," by Frances Goodrich and Albert Hackett, and newly adapted by Wendy Kesselman.
To view press releases before June 2012 or if you have any questions, please contact the Communications Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.