This year's Health and Wellness Fair will be on Friday, October 2nd in the Patriot Center from 7:00am - 12:00pm. Due to the College's efforts to stop the spread of COVID-19, there will be many changes made to the event. Full details will be sent out as soon as all arrangements have been finalized.
- Date: October 2, 2020
- Time: 7:00 - 12:00pm
- Location: Patriot Center - Central Campus
Changes to the Annual Wellness Fair:
- The wellness fair will only be available to full-time employees who are covered on the College's health insurance.
- Masks will be required to be worn at all times inside the building. Masks will not be provided at the event so please be sure to have one when you arrive.
- It will not be permitted to consume food or drink inside the building.
- There will only be 1 Vendor - see below for vendor information
- TriHealth - doing biometric screenings and optional flu shots. You will be with 1 technician throughout the biometric screening. Flu shots are optional and will be with a separate technician.
- All stations will be sanitized between employees.
- Employees getting the biometric screening must have their Anthem Medical card and Photo ID. Everything is billed directly to Anthem. Both the biometric screening and flu shots are considered preventative and are covered 100% by Anthem.
- TriHealth is setting up an online appointment system to schedule your biometric screening. Once we have the information on where & how to schedule your appointment, we will send that out to you. It is recommended that you schedule your appointment as early in the day as possible since you cannot eat prior to your appointment due to the blood draw for testing.