The Information Technology Services Department, located in room 403 on Central Campus, serves as the technical support team for the college. Use the information on this page for help with your password, email, MyELearn, or any other technology issues or questions.
- Monday-Thursday - 8am to 4pm | Friday - 8am to 12pm
- 800.628.7722 x2800 or 937-393-3431 x2800
- Option 1: Password Assistance
- Option 2: Student Assistance with MyELearn
- Option 3: Instructor Assistance with MyELearn
- Option 4: All other Technical Issues
- Information Technology Services Department
- Southern State Community College
- 100 Hobart Drive
- Hillsboro, OH 45133
Online Knowledge Base
More of a do-it yourself type? Visit the Online Knowledge Base. The Knowledge Base is home to articles, custom SSCC how-to guides, FAQs and more, and is available 24/7. Save yourself time and find the answers you need fast with the SSCC Knowledge Base.
MyRecords is where you manage your username and password. Follow the tutorials below to change or recover your password.
MyMail is Southern State's student and faculty email service, powered by Office 365.
MyELearn is Southern State's learning management system. Your online classes will each have a site in MyELearn that will serve as a hub for all the course content and activities.
Have suggestions for additional tutorials? Email the Webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Faculty & Staff Technology Information
The staff of the Information Technology Services Department serve as the technical support team for the college. The department is located in 403 on Central Campus and operates from 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday.
Below are instruction on how you can dial in to check your office voicemail without having to go to the office:
- Call the 800 number or any local campus number.
- After getting the automated message press *
- You will be asked for your ID followed by #. This is your extension number followed by #.
- You will then be asked to enter your password. This is the same one you would use to check your voicemail from your office phone.
- From here your voicemail will function like normal. You will be able to check your messages and make any changes to your email set-up.
Faculty and Staff can use the Technology Request Form to request a needed hardware or software. This form is not to be used for Tech Support related issues.