Final grades for all SSCC students (including online students) must be input into MyRecords. If you are a new faculty or staff member and need the ability to login and submit grades, you will need to read the FFERPA Policy and sign and return the Confidentiality Statement and Student Records Access Request form linked below.
To Submit Class Grades:
- Login to MyRecords, click on "Faculty" located in the top left corner under the SSCC logo.
- Click "My Classes" to view the credit hours and times of the classes. Select a course to find out more information about it (prerequisite, etc.). Under "Class Roster", click "View" to find a list of currently enrolled students in the class. This is always up-to-date with registration.
- At the bottom of the page, you will have the capability of inputting grades, days absent and last date attended.
- Click "Go" at the bottom of the page. It will be defaulted to "Final Grade" and "Enter the Days Absent".
- Next, click on the "Select All" button then click the "Submit" button (you will receive an email when the export is created)
- On the next page, you will be able to enter the grades. There is a drop-down menu that shows the acceptable grade codes. You may enter the days absent (not required). If you give a final grade of "U", "Y", "N", "I", "WI" or "F", please enter the last date the student attended as the Office of Financial Aid needs this information especially if a student has stopped attending the class. Please do this by clicking on the calendar beside the input field for date. Click on the month/day of the last attendance.
- When finished inputting grades, click "Continue" and you'll be taken to another page that allows you to verify all of the grades. To finish, click "Submit Grades". Repeat this process until you have submitted grades for all of your classes.