The College's obligation to make an H.S.A. or H.R.A. contribution each year is dependent upon the employee satisfying specific conditions.
Effective July 1, 2016, you must provide documentation of completion of the following activities by May 31 of each contracted year for the College's contribution to the H.S.A. or H.R.A. account:
- Annual wellness visit ............... Single: $625, Family: $1,250
- Biometric screening ................. Single: $625, Family: $1,250
- Health risk assessment ........... Single: $625, Family: $1,250
- Wellness event ......................... Single: $625, Family: $1,250
The College shall contribute an additional four hundred dollars ($400) to the HSA or HRA of any employee whose spouse is covered by SSCC's group health insurance plan, if the spouse meets the following requirements and provides acceptable documentation to the College by May 31, each year:
- The spouse completes biometric screening during the current plan year,
- The spouse attends an annual wellness visit with the spouse's health care provider during the current plan year, and
- The spouse is covered by the SSCC group health insurance on the date the HSA contribution is made.
For more information on each of the four wellness credits, see the Wellness Credits Explained document below. Also located below are links to the Health Risk Assessment, Spouse Proof of Visit form, and Employee Proof of Visit form.
How to Check the Status of Your Wellness Credits
Employees are able to check the status of their completed wellness credits on the College's SharePoint site. You can utilize the link below to be taken directly to the Health & Wellness SharePoint page.
Once you are on the page you will see a tracking spreadsheet under the "Announcements" section. Click the spreadsheet to open it. At the bottom of the spreadsheet you will see multiple tabs. To ensure you are looking at the most up-to-date data, click the tab with the dates of the current benefit period (this tab will be green). All red tabs are for past benefit periods. Employees are listed in alphabetical order by last name.
You will also see another copy of the Wellness Credits Explained document under the "Documents" section of the SharePoint page.
If you have additional questions regarding Wellness Credits, you can reach out to Crystal Howland at ext. 2560 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.