IMPACT Solutions Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
It can be frustrating when personal and/or work-related problems surface and it's unclear where to turn for help. When complications arise from stress, marital and family issues, parenting challenges, depression, anxiety, substance use, medical issues and other emotional concerns, it's comforting to have someone to talk to.
IMPACT provides professional support on an unlimited basis, offering you and your family members peace of mind that there is always someone to talk to, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Counseling (face-to-face, video, phone or chat) is also available, with up to 5 sessions included per problem occurrence. All interactions with IMPACT are confidential. The College is never notified about who uses IMPACT's services or what they are using the services for. This benefit is provided by the college and is at no cost to you.
Who can use IMPACT's services?
Southern State Community College is proud to make the IMPACT Employee Assistance Program (EAP) available to the following:
- All Full-time and Part-time Employees
- Their legal spouse
- Their household members
- Their dependents under the age of 26 living in and away from home
- Their parents & parents-in-law
What is covered?
Services provided by IMPACT include:
- My Life Expert - IMPACT's mobile friendly work/life website featuring thousands of up-to-date topic-related articles, videos, webinars, assessments, calculators and worksheets on health, wellness, family, financial & legal, education, career and more
- Legal and Financial Counseling
- Identity Theft Prevention and Recovery Services
- Work/Life Referral Services for Child and Eldercare
- Life/Wellness Coaching
- Personal Assistant
- Medical Advocacy
IMPACT has several informative flyers about their various services. Please explore the documents below for more information on IMPACT's various services.
IMPACT Contact Information
24/7 Confidential Hotline: 800-227-6007
IMPACT Website: www.MyImpactSolution.com (access code: sscceap)